Yes way Rose
April showers bring
Get ready for Memorial Day Weekend, and prepare for the transition many have been waiting all year for. Think zombie apocalypse… just more millennials that have no interest in eating you, just in search of an endless fountain of a light pink wine. Shirts, shoes, probably some rosé tattoos, who knows what is to come of 2017? I mean a giant rosé bottle mascot is already is old news. Spring has sprung and the season of #roséallday hashtags will be filling your social media feeds faster than Whispering Angel selling out on Memorial Day Weekend. No more winter wallowing with rose-colored glasses, the hibernating Summer in a Bottle lovers are ready to play.
(judging by taste, aroma, texture, acidity, and of COURSE how pretty the bottle is)
Wölffer Estate You probably heard of this Sagaponack, NY vineyard, winery, or wine stand where you can even take home merchandise as a memory.
- Wolffer Estate Summer in a Bottle Rosé 2016
- Wölffer No. 139 Dry Rosé Cider (4 pack)
- Noblesse Oblige Extra Brut Sparkling Rosé
- Grandioso Rosé 2015
- Whispering Angel
- White Girl Rose (Who doesn’t want anything that’s a collaboration product of The Fat Jew and White Girl Problems?)
- Summer Water – (They literally have a Rosé of the month wine club that makes sure you never run out all summer long and also include goodies like beach towels and hats.